Tiernan is 12! On October 10, 2012
I can't believe how fast time flies! We just love this girl so much. All her friends call her Rapunzel. Kade calls her Tino.
She is constantly making us laugh, she loves tumbling, and she is the best daughter and sister anyone could ask for.
Here she is waiting for her gifts.
Everyone is still waking up.
She's like "what?" I get to wear make-up now?
Spoiled!
best buds
Birthday Breakfast German Pancake.
After Amara and Sabria did a little cheer performance, we came home and had some cake.
I love this little boy!
Getting ready to open gifts.
Having a hard time are we?
Recees Ice Cream Cake
Tiernan's hair is so thick, she went back first to get her hair done and she was the last one to come out. It seriously took about an hour to pin her hair up!
The "do" is not done until it has some glitter!
And on to the nails~!
I love the tools they used!
Thanks for coming girls! We had so much fun!

0 comments:
Post a Comment