Sunday, November 24, 2013

Dirty Dash September 2012


Somehow we got "roped" into running the dirty dash with the cousins.  ;)  This is so far out of my comfort zone, but we had a blast!  The kids had fun making their shirts and dressing all crazy.  They had no idea what they were in for!


Honey boo!

Here are the brave souls that took on this challenge.

You can't do the race without the proper braids.


What?  Josh, when I said "put a shirt on" I didn't mean cover your pecks with muddy handprints.

Oh, man.  What kind of family did I marry into? :)


And . . . go!


Here Photographer, hold this bandanna I just won!


I'm gonna kick your butt!  Grrrr.

Exploring while we wait and wait.


And a little dancing.

Giant Slip-n-Slide

Aw Man!  I didn't want to get muddy at the dirty dash!


And now it's time for the kids piglet plunge.

At the starting line.

Go Go Go!

Go Sinjin and Xander!

April and Dax

Tiernan and Monica

And here comes Sinjin ready to jump in the huge mud puddle.


What a crazy bunch!
Josh, Tyrell, Seth, Tony, Leif and Tait

Work it Josh!

Is your hair even dirty, or is it just the exact same color as mud?

I love that face!

Amara with the blue bandanna on her head.


RaCail

Honey

Awe, lets hug.


Amara, Sabria, Sinjin and Xander.

And here come Tiernan, Ariel, Monica and Josh again.

Everyone jump on 3?



Mud belly flop!




Dax, April and Josh


0 comments: