Sunday, November 24, 2013

4th of July 2012

Fourth of July 2012

We love the 4th of July even though it's over a hundred degrees in Saint George.  We spend most of the day indoors where we can stay cool.  I love dressing everyone in red, white and blue.  We are in the house in Coral Canyon now, we've lived here about a month now.

Kade

Sinjin, Tait, Kade, Tiernan and Amara.

Tiernan and Kade



Kade 19 months

Amara 9

Tait 12

Sinjin 7

Kade excited for something!

Tiernan 11

The only smile I could get out of him.

4th of July treats









I'm the only adult that stayed awake. ;)



What the What?



In the playroom





Playing outside with brother and Sadie.

Trey



Mommy and Kade

I guess he didn't want me kissing him!

Dinner, yum!



Watching fireworks from Foremaster Drive in Saint George Utah


 One of my favorites.



0 comments: