Daddy came home from working away for 3 weeks and we decided to head to some Church History sites since we were up at the airport picking him up. Our first stop was "This is the place Monument"
Here are the boys looking at the model of how Salt Lake City looked a long time ago!
The monument honoring those whom helped settle the area.
The kids having fun running from bench to bench.
My Favorite People . . .
I miss him so much when he is gone!
Temple Square visitors center, going to see the statue of Christ.
And the church history museum.
Heading to change a diaper, I think!
Children's museum. The kids had a blast here!
Learning about a new culture.
Dancing his little heart out!
She was loving those skirts!
My little artists!
Family times like this are what I live for. I'm so blessed!
Here are the boys looking at the model of how Salt Lake City looked a long time ago!
The monument honoring those whom helped settle the area.
The kids having fun running from bench to bench.
My Favorite People . . .
I miss him so much when he is gone!
Temple Square visitors center, going to see the statue of Christ.
And the church history museum.
Heading to change a diaper, I think!
Children's museum. The kids had a blast here!
Learning about a new culture.
Dancing his little heart out!
She was loving those skirts!
My little artists!
Family times like this are what I live for. I'm so blessed!

0 comments:
Post a Comment