We start off with the school costume parade. Here is Sinjin, more handsome than Edward or Jacob for sure!!
And I barely caught Tiernan, on her way out the door, she is a "School Girl".
And Amara the natural born Vet.
Tiernan's teacher dressed up like the voodoo warlock on Princess and the Frog. Here he is scaring her with his snake!
Sinjin, looking goofy with his special Halloween glasses!
Tiernan wanted to play "silent ball" for a while before we left.
On Saturday, we carved our pumpkins, and ran around in the rain for a few minutes.
Amara picked a tiny pumpkin and wanted to paint it. She is such an artist. The other kids did their pumpkins all on their own. I just helped cut the top off and carved the eye lashes on Tiernans, I think they did a pretty good job :)
Here they are, ready to go trick or treating. Amara changed her mind on the Vet costume. I think she wanted to be a little prettier.
Tait went trick or treating with his friend in a different neighborhood, and Tiernan and Amara went with their friends, so we just had Sinjin. It was our first year with one kid since Tiernan was born, and our first year without the stroller! How weird!
Here is Sinjin with his little Girlfriends! Aren't they to die for!!!? They are such cuties~
After we came home we had homemade cinnamon rolls and watched Double Double Toil and Trouble and sorted our candy. All together I think it was a very easy and relaxing Halloween.

0 comments:
Post a Comment