Thane's Mother's Father, Don Erickson, turned 80 this year! We had a big family reunion/ celebration in his honor up in Salt Lake City. We had a lot of fun seeing some people we hadn't seen in a long time. We took some family pictures, and had a great time looking at some old scrapbooks about Grandpa's life. These people really know how to throw a party! There was great food, cotton candy, balloons, a pinata, cake, etc. Lots of fun!
Now if you know my kids at all, (or the whole Belnap family for that matter) you won't be surprised to see my kids hanging from trees, parks, climbing up walls, etc. I guess it just runs in the family :)
This has got to be one of my favorite pictures of all time! Thane sitting here with his Grandpa looking at old photos. Precious moment.
And of course, Sinjin can NOT leave his aunts alone! This is Kami, one of his favorite people of all time.
Amara, very excited to get some cotton candy, these poor cousins stood there all day making it for the kids, very sweet of them!
Some old pictures of Grandpa in the navy. I love these!
What a handsome guy!
Sinjin was nice enough to share with me, what a sweet boy!
Then he decided to go and sit on a cake, and was very embarrassed :(
Tait with his cotton candy face, I think he had about 12 of them!
And Grandpa Erickson blowing out 80 candles, it took a while~
And the pinata, I hate these things... about 10 kids were crying by the time it was over, lets ban them forever...who's with me?

1 comments:
I love your little monkeys! The picture of Thane and his Grandpa is great!
Post a Comment