Monday, November 1, 2010

GWA Fall Carnival

First of all we start off with Crazy Hair day!  I thought it was pretty funny!
October 23rd was a busy day!  First we had the Primary Program Practice, then we had to run off to the School Carnival so the kids could do their class performance for us.  Sinjin's was so cute!  They sang a rock-n-roll version of Baa Baa Black Sheep, then I'm a Mean Old Witch.
Here he is, Joe Cool, with his sunglasses on.
"So you better watch out or I might scare you!!"
Tiernan's fun cowboy dance with her 4th grade classes.

We stood in line FOREVER for these face paintings, but they were worth it :)

Yummy Hungry Howies Pizza for lunch.
And Amara's performance reciting the Preamble of the United States and singing the National Anthem.  Wow!!

Getting their nails done by the DHHS cheerleaders.

And on the swing, another long line, but worth the smiles.

0 comments: