Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Amara is 7!


Sweet Amara turned 7 on January 22, 2010. I can't believe it! It just seems like yesterday she was a baby! She was THE cutest baby too! She had the squishiest chubby cheeks ever and beautiful blue eyes and a smile that went for a mile! What am I saying, she still has the eyes and the smile, just not such chubby cheeks anymore :) She is a joy to be around and she LIVES OUT LOUD for sure. She loves life and takes advantage of everything she can. She is always laughing, dancing, singing, twirling her hair around her finger, sucking on her tongue (a weird habit she has) and making everyone happy in her wake. I love her to pieces, and so does everyone who meets her. She is truly a blessing to have as a part of our family.


Here she was at her first birthday party, she had a ladybug party, and I had to convince her to eat the cake!
Here are the cute little girls who came to her party...
Amara, Macie, Aubrey, Haley, Ashlynn, Emery and Elle
Amara had a horse birthday party.  She wanted to go and ride a real horse, but it was so rainy and muddy, we couldn't :( Oh, and she wanted a REAL pony for her birthday, that's not too much to ask for huh?! ;)
 
Amara was so excited to get more makeup.  She loves to get dressed up and put gloss on.  She would be a great fashion designer.  I don't know where she gets that from, I'm the farthest thing from matching most of the time!
 

 The girls had a lot of fun painting some ceramic horses and making candy necklaces.
Making a wish...
 

 Blowing out the candle...
We love you Amara!

5 comments:

Angie Stewart Black said...

What a fun BD party! Looks like she had lots of fun. They grow so fast and yes, she was so cute as a baby! What a fun mom you are! Looks like Santa was good to them this year too!!

Melanie and Curtis said...

Happy Birthday Amara! You are such a sweet girl and we are so happy that you are now 7. Thanks for being such a great friend to Emery. She loves you a whole lot and so do we!

Josie said...

Cute party Annette! Fun to see pics of her as a baby! Glad she had a great birthday!

Tonya said...

Happy Birthday Amara! Can't believe I've known you since you were 3! Crazy!

Very nice party, Annette! Looks like the girls were having a blast!

(Remind me sometime that I need to ask you how you--and several others--have done your wider blog for big pictures, etc. I love that!)

Lyndsi said...

What a cute Birthday girl Amara is! Looks like such a fun party too! It was so fun to see her sweet baby pictures - she has always had those beautiful blue eyes!