Christmas Morning started out at 3:45 A.M., yes you heard me right! We had to yell at the kids to go back to bed! At about 5:20 A.M. we stopped pretending to sleep and told the kids we would get up. Here they are waiting in the entryway waiting to go and see what Santa had brought. Aren't they cute? Sinjin is showing off his new flashlight.
The kids were very excited to see that Santa brought everything needed for a guinea pig!
Here is Thane opening some new hiking boots.
And, by beloved new computer :)
Here is Tiernan and her presents. Her long lasting present seems to be the bop it!
Here is Amara with her presents. The present she has played with the most? The treasure box from Nana!
Here is Tait's presents. His favorite gift? I'd have to say the new Heely's.
And Sinjin with his presents. His favorite? The Sponge Bob Lego Set, much to my surprise :)
See what I mean?
Oh yeah, he loves his new BIG bike too! He is so good at riding it without training wheels.
He doesn't turn 5 until April!
On Christmas Night, our kids sleep out on a blow up mattress by the lit Christmas Tree. One of their favorite things about Christmas.
A few days after Christmas we went and picked out our Guinea Pig. Her name was Ebony Sweetheart Belnap. I said was because she died a few day's later. We think she was trying to have babies. :( More on that to come on later posts. She was for sure a sweetheart, they loved her very much!
Here is me, just messin' around.
Merry Christmas!














1 comments:
I love the picture of your kids waiting to go see what santa brought. They are adorable and look SO excited and happy! I love your kids!
Post a Comment