Our Christmas Eve tradition is to open up new PJ's. Here are the kids ready to go!
The girls got these cute sleeping masks with their PJ's and the boys got flashlights.
Here are the kids sporting their new duds!

For Christmas eve dinner, we only eat finger foods and have a picnic in the living room by the tree. It's a lot of fun! After that we drive around looking at the Christmas lights and look for Rudolph's nose glowing in the sky. When we get home, we read the Christmas Story from the Bible and if there is enough time, we watch "The Grinch Who Stole Christmas", the Jim Carey version of course! It's a little sad to not live by our big families. Sometimes I miss the big Christmas Eve parties we had at our house in Lindon, but I love these little moments with my little family!




1 comments:
What fun traditions. I love the looking for Rudolph's nose. How cute!
Post a Comment