Tuesday, November 3, 2009

(: Halloween Carnivals at Church and School :)

Super Freezing Wind at the School Carnival (in which we are forced to attend) to watch our children's Grade Level Dances! ;) Amara and Sinjin chose not to listen to me when I yelled, "Get a coat!" Luckily, we had this blanket in the car!
The BEST preschool class EVER!
Me and my little cowboy stud muffin!
Here we are at the Church Carnival, another FREEZING night! We ended up "speed" trunk-or-treating!
Waiting our turn to go fishin'
Tait is very fast at gobbling down the donuts on a string! A rare talent!
Thane got the easy job of passing out candy from his Paragliding Helmet! Yuck! :)

4 comments:

Tonya said...

Great pics! Love the update. Can't wait to try your roll recipe. Keep em coming!

Angie Stewart Black said...

It was SO cold that night. The kids had fun and I suppose that is all the matters. They don't care if it's cold or not. They had candy to collect! LOL

Lyndsi said...

Everyone looks so cute!! I'm so sad Luke had to miss the preschool Halloween party. It looks like such fun. Thanks for bringing his treats by - you are always so sweet to us!

Melanie and Curtis said...

Cute pictures Annette. I like your Baker's outfit. Halloween is so fun!