Saturday, December 12, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

I didn't get a lot of pictures this Thanksgiving (that is of the actual feast, I took 1650 pictures cause I did some photo sessions while I was up there!) Anyway, here are some I captured :)

Thane and his brother Jared carving the Turkey. It was so yummy!

Here is Tiernan with two of her cousins, Taya and Avia. The kids love to put the olives on their fingers :)
After we ate, we went to a nearby park and took family pictures. This is the first time in a year when all 12 of the kids were together, so we had to take advantage of the situation of course! From left to right:
Leif, Josh, Seth, Thane, Rusty, Jared, Lacey, Caresa, Kami, April, Honey and Tanisha.
Not in order of age, but height!
Now you know where my kids get their craziness from!
After these pictures all the girls went and watched New Moon! The boys stayed home and ate pie, then came and dropped the babies off to us so they could go see their movie. It was a lot of fun!

1 comments:

Kathryn said...

12 kids! OH MY! I bet that was a blast to grow up with, but wow. I can't even imagine being in charge of all that madness! I'm already dropping all the balls with 3! :)