Saturday, December 12, 2009

Happy Birthday Thane!

Let me start by saying: "I have the best husband in the world!" I love him so much! If you look up integrity in the dictionary, his picture would be there. He is the most loving, giving, selfless person I know. I hope I don't take advantage of his loving spirit too much, but that's what wives are for, right?! ;) HAPPY BIRTHDAY THANE!

Thane's Birthday was on a Sunday so he had a slew of meetings to go to, but, before he walked out the door, I posted a note on his back that said "It's my Birthday!" No one told him it was there! It was great! He was embarrassed when I told him about it!

Here are some pictures of him opening his presents, after dinner we had his traditional brownie birthday cake with a poorly figured 36 made out of candles. We're pathetic!



r

1 comments:

Lyndsi said...

Happy Birthday Thane! It looks like he was showered with love from his sweet wife and kids. Well deserving, of course. Surely he knows how lucky he is to have such a great family. :)