Here we are getting ready to go trick or treating! I have to say it was much less stressful this year 'cause it was on a Saturday! I loved it! Taking the whole day to play and get ready for trick or treaters! My kids tried to recycle costumes this year, but we only made it about half-way! Sinjin is a cowboy again, so he is recycled, Amara borrowed her costume from a friend so she is recycled, Tiernan wanted to be a vampire (princess) and we didn't have anything, so for her birthday we got her this costume and she wouldn't even wear the collar cause it bugged her! Tait wanted to be Percy Jackson from the popular books "Lighting Thief", so we had to buy him a red t-shirt and a sword. I also had to design the print on the shirt of the words "Camp Half-Blood" and somehow create a silhouette of a Pegasus! I think I did pretty good, although I kind of ruined the tail by pulling up on the iron on transfer too soon! Oh well, we had a lot of fun!
Yes, Tiernan has green vampire teeth!
Percy Jackson, the Lightning Thief!
Amara, the "Good Witch Princess"
Sinjin, my little cow poke!
Come on, answer the door already!
This is the spookiest house on the street. I mean they go all out for Halloween! It's so much fun! Amara and Sinjin were the first to arrive and Amara just walked right past all the super spooky stuff (including a real guy walking toward her with a knife and blood dripping down his hands) to go straight into the abyss and get her candy! Sinjin was on his way following her until he saw the severed fingers on the table! The lady in the dark abyss had to come out and hand him his candy! It was so cool! Next Tait and Tiernan arrived, they would not even get close to the sidewalk! It's a good thing too cause the guy dressed up like Freddy Kruger was posing like a statue and waiting to pounce on them as they walked by. He was good!
Sinjin came down with a fever that night of 103! He wasn't doing too well so it's a good thing we had the stroller along~
Since we didn't carve any pumpkins, I had to take a picture and experiment with my camera, these are my friend Kathryn's pumpkins! Aren't they cute?
Tuesday, November 3, 2009
H-A-double L-O-W-double E-N Spells Halloween!
Posted by Unknown at 3:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Fun pictures! I love that Amara and Sinjin were the ones to walk right up to the scary house! Too funny! Especially Amara, she is one brave little girl- that stuff is creepy! And I love that she is a "Good witch princess", that's my kinda witch! Way cute!
What cute halloween pics. Your kids looked great in their costumes. That scary house was fun but it totally freaked out Grant and Annie...maybe next year they'll be brave! Cute pics of my pumpkins...you shoulda moved the rotten one out of the way! I don't know why we even put it out there :) I hope you guys are feeling better!
Tait's shirt turned out great! I forgot to pay attention at the party so I had to come look at your posted pictures to see how it turned out. (It would have been easier with instructions, I'm sure! :) )
All your kids looked great! I'm glad they got some fun times in before the sickness descended on your household. Hope you're hanging in there! Talk to you soon!
You guys are the cutest!! Sorry we missed ya!!
Great looking pumpkins and great shots of each of your kids! I'm glad you took a picture of the "scary" house. I missed seeing that this year!
Post a Comment