Wednesday, September 9, 2009

1st Day of Preschool!


Today was Sinjin's First day of preschool! My battery on my camera died right when I got there, so here are some pictures of him after school! I am his teacher, so we have a lot of fun together! I can't believe that he is my last to be in preschool and this is his last year before kindergarten! I'm not that old am I? I am excited about this year, my class is the best, I can already tell!


3 comments:

Lyndsi said...

What a handsome boy you are, Sinjin! And you are so lucky to have your mom as your teacher too! She's the best. Luke is so happy to be in your class! :)

Melanie and Curtis said...

What a fun year you'll have Sinjin with your mom as your teacher. You're both so lucky and Ella is double lucky too to have you as her friend in class and your sweet mommy as her wonderful teacher. How fun. We are looking forward to many fun play days after preschool too!

The King Family said...

What a fun day and so fun they are together! I am trying to catch up on everyone's blogs, it seems I have been out of it forever. Your pictures look so good and your kids are adorable. Time for another one.....!!!!