Our friends were kind enough to invite us to go out to Sand Hollow on their boat, and we just couldn't refuse! My kids have actually never been on a boat so it was a treat for them. I forgot to bring my camera on the boat :( so there aren't any good pictures, but here we are packing up and ready to go home! LOL! If I get better pictures from our friends phone camera, I'll post them later. First we just jumped in and swam. Then we decided to get pulled by the boat on the tube! My kids had a BLAST! We had hand signals for them to tell us to go faster, slow down, or stop. Amara kept telling us to go faster and faster, and Sinjin would just tell us to do whatever Summer wanted. It was so cute. Thane and I went too, it HURT! I guess I am getting old :(
Wednesday, September 9, 2009
Out on the Boat
Posted by Unknown at 2:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment