Our friends came down to visit for the Labor Day Weekend, so we took off to Vegas for something different to do. It was different alright, let's just say, I don't like Vegas one little bit. BUT, it redeemed itself a little when we walked into the Hard Rock Cafe! We walked up to the hostess and she asked us if we were eating with them today, we said yes and she informed us that today was their "Pre-Opening Practice Party" so our lunch would be FREE! The first luck I have had in Vegas! Here we are, a little excited(red eyes and everything)! Everyone got their own meal, the kids didn't even have to share! :o) (we always make them share when we go out to eat).Oh yeah, we got DESSERT too!!!
They had these cool touch screen coffee tables for the kids to play memory games on while we waited for our table (which was only like 10 min.)
A whole wall with a touch screen computer on it! Every table had one too where you could vote for the next song/video.
Afterward, we went to Cesears Palace to watch the animatron show since Tait is really into Greek Mythology lately. He loves the Lightning Thief series books. Then we walked and walked to try and find an ABC store so we could get the kids some mango filled marshmellows. Once we finally arrived, we found out they don't carry them during the summer because they melt in shipping :( Oh well, I wanted to look at the filth on the streets, right??? I HATE WALKING THROUGH THE STREETS OF VEGAS!! Just so you know. I think it will be another year before we attempt to go back again, or better yet, next time we will just stay away from "The Strip" altogether.
Wednesday, September 9, 2009
Vegas Baby!
Posted by Unknown at 3:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Looks like you guys had a way fun weekend. Nothing like free lunch! I would have totally been excited for that! Totally worth the trip!
Post a Comment