I can't believe that Tiernan is 9! She is growing up too fast! She is already leaning towards her tween stage, like i-pods, makeup, purses, and anything that tweens like! She is such a sweetheart! Here are just a few things we love about Tiernan!
1. She is a little mommy to the other kids
2. She loves to do her homework, and loves math! Who would have guessed that I would have a kid that liked math?
3. She loves to play the piano, and she is so good at it too! She loves to teach herself new songs and loves to practice every day!
4. She likes to organize! If she didn't share a room, it would always be clean and everything would have its place!
5. She loves to do her chores. Cleaning the bathroom is her favorite!
6. She is such a good friend to those around her and she always tries to include everyone. She is very good at making friends too. A talent that a lot of us don't have.
7. She is shy sometimes, but a crazy clown at home! She is so funny! She truly has the best sense of humor. I love the little faces she makes when she is telling stories!
8. She has the thickest hair I have ever seen! I have to divide it up just to get the shampoo spread around! It's also strait on the top and wavy underneath, and it has natural highlights!
9. She has the best smile!
10. She loves to dance, sing, and tumble around the house all day long!
11. She is such a good daughter and sister. We are truly blessed to have her in our family!
Tiernan decided that she wanted to have a Vampire Party for her birthday this year! Totally out of my comfort zone, since I am not into Halloween! But we had a lot of fun! Of course we had to serve my friends recipe of "Fang Faddle"!

Here is Tiernan getting ready to blow out those 9 candles! What a pretty girl! :)
Here are the kids dancing an goofing off to Halloween music!
Here is Tiernan's Birthday Invitation... I always like to take a picture of these so we can remember them.




2 comments:
What a fun birthday! I love Halloween so that looked like my kind of party! She looks just like you, so gorgeous!
-April
Hali had so much fun! AND, love all those picts. Looks like they had a blast!
Post a Comment