The other day Sinjin farted and said:
"Mommy, do you like Farts?" I said "NO not really" then he said, "Mommy, I wish when you smelled farts you died" in shock I said "Why" he replied " Because I never been to Heaven, I don't remember what it looks like!"
A while ago Sinjin asked why Heavenly father sent us here and why we can't remember Heaven. We explained to him that He put a veil over our memories because He wants to see if we will be obedient even if we don't remember where we came from and what we learned there. So today he said, "Why did Heavenly Father send me here to see if I would be good? I come when you call me!" (Oh how cute!) Then he said "When is Jesus coming again?" I said "no one knows" and he said "I wish he would come like on Tuesday"
Today when I was driving to the store with Sinjin in the car he said "I wish when you let go of the steering wheel it would just drive all by itself. You could use your voice and it would turn where you tell it to, oh, and I wish cars had hands!"
I think I will be updating this post daily, he says the funniest things!
Friday, August 14, 2009
Kids say the Darndest things!
Posted by Unknown at 7:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Funny, funny Sinjin..a comedian perhaps for a future career!
Post a Comment