My niece Afton was married on August 12th, we had a shower for her on August 3rd. She is such a cutie, and I am so glad that I was there to help celebrate! I couldn't make it to her wedding because my kids started school the very next day :( I heard it was amazing though! Here is a picture of my mom, my sister Jilane, and some of our nieces (Kim's Daughters), right after the shower.Afton with her gifts!
Playing a fun game where Afton had to answer questions about Zach and every correct answer, earned her a gift.
Unscramble the words...
My cute great niece, Sianna. (I know I spelled it wrong!)
Abrea, Averie, Afton and Autumn.
The kids chillin' on the trampoline eating ice cream.
Friday, August 14, 2009
Bridal Shower!
Posted by Unknown at 2:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment