Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Paragliding and Pictures

Since I am terrified of heights, and Thane loves to para glide, we have accepted (well, at least I have) the fact that I will always be his photographer, safely on the ground.
Here are Tait and Tiernan playing up on the mountain as daddy paraglides. It was freezing, but they didn't mind. That's why Sinjin and Amara are in the car.
These pictures are backwards, so this is a picture of Thane landing.


The sun coming through the clouds was beautiful. Sometimes I wonder if I would ever venture out of the house if it weren't for Thane. He is the best! He takes me out of my comfort zone and makes me try new things. I would have just been in the house stressing out about how clean it was, or photo's or preschool, and I would have missed this awesome moment!


It's always an adventure at our home!

0 comments: