Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Amaras 6th Birthday!

Amara's Birthday started out with Tait, Tiernan and Sinjin making her breakfast in bed all by themselves. Pancakes and syrup with a candle. We had to go wake her up because she needed her beauty sleep.



Amara sitting by her presents at her birthday party...


This is just one of the pictures I have showing the many faces of Amara. She is such a clown! I think this was her favorite part of the night, don't you?
These are some of Amara's good friends! Savanah, Ashlynn, Amara, Elle, Macie, Emery, Addy, and Brinley.


We thought it would be fun to make a scrapbook page for the kids to have to remember Amara's party by. We still need to deliver the pictures though!


Here is the cake I made her, thanks Nana Belnap for the pan! It was a lot of fun.
Here is Amara laughing as she is blowing out the candles!

And covering her ears as the girls sang as loudly as they could!
All Amara wanted for her birthday was a huge playhouse for the backyard. You know, the nice ones with a loft and everything? When we told her it was too expensive, she said, "Okay, I'll just have those foam blocks and then I can invent and make my own playhouses!" She is easy to get along with.
Here are the take home treats we made for her friends. Suckers, candy, a heart cup and a bracelet. What else could any 6 year old girl want?
The girls were having fun screaming in the house, so mom sent them outside to play red rover. They had a lot of fun getting their energy out!
Just a fun shot of the paper on the table, I was trying to be creative...

5 comments:

Melanie and Curtis said...

I love Amara's face when she is opening Emery's present and GREAT job on the cake Annette. I wish I was at the party...so fun!

Tonya said...

What a fun party and way to go, Tiernan! You are both fun and amazing just like your mom!

erika said...

What a fun b-day party.Oh to be a kid again~

Lyndsi said...

Happy Birthday Amara! Loved seeing such cute and fun pictures from your party. What a yummy-looking cake too!!

Katie said...

Annette, this is so cute. I love the pictures you took and especially your new pictures of your kiddies down the side of your blog- SO CUTE! Tiernan looks like a teenager. The picture of Amara and Emery opening presents is so funny and the one with all the girls is the reason it makes me nervous to send Elle places- she looks crazy hyper! I am glad you sent them out to play- hope you house (and ears) have recovered. You are Supermom.