Tait is having such a fun time playing basketball. He is the best guard, and he's always the one that throws the ball out to the players when it goes out of bounds. (can you tell I don't know all the terms for basketball?!!) This is his first time playing on a team and he is doing a great job. He got lucky because their coach is the coach for the High School, so they are learning a lot!HAPPY BIRTHDAY THANE! All he wanted was a new harness for his paraglider, so that's all he got (they're expensive!) He had fun flying that morning with his friends in Cedar City, and later on that night, we went out to dinner and a movie. The next day we pigged out on cheesecake and blueberries. It was a lot of fun.
My friends and I went out to lunch for our friend Melanie's birthday on Saturday also. We went to "25 & Main". They have the BEST cupcakes ever!!! I am not a big fan of cake, but I am going to visit there often! It was a surprise for her, and it was a lot of fun.

Monday, December 15, 2008
Basketball and Birthdays!
Posted by Unknown at 10:22 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment