Friday, December 5, 2008

Thanksgiving Weekend Fun!

Over the Thanksgiving weekend we went to the Dinosaur tracks out by Sand Mountain. They are real foot prints from dinosaurs that lived here a long time ago. There used to be a huge lake that took up most of Utah, and Saint George was at the edge of it I guess. The dinosaurs would come and drink from the lake, and leave their footprints and tail marks in the soft soil. Then sand would wash into the prints and eventually turn to stone. Here are pictures of the kids by the biggest footprint we could find, and while we were there, we took some family pictures too. It was really cool!

The Walters
Aren't we creative?:)
Tait
Amara
Tiernan

Sinjin
Thane and Annette


After the tracks we decided to go shooting. The kids had fun playing in the car with their earplugs in and talking on the walkie talkie to eachother.

Here is Amara shooting with Daddy
And Sinjin with daddy's help
Jared
Amara
Can you see the casing flying out of the gun?
Tait with a 22
Just a fun shot of skeet

3 comments:

shellie said...

Annette, you're an awesome photographer! All those pictures look amazing and the picture of you and your husband is great. If only I lived closer I would have you take pictures of me and Bryson.

Tonya said...

Looks like a blast! I remember you telling us about those dinosaur tracks, but we never went out. Both you and Jill reminded me how much fun it is to go shooting over Thanksgiving weekend! It's been a long time since I've done that...and my kids never have nor has Scott...so weird! Love your awesome pics! Talk to you soon!

The King Family said...

Looks like you guys had a blast. Jace would have liked to have been out shooting skeet. We should go sometime. AND, where are those tracks? You and Thane are so sweet together. Oh!