It's snowing in Saint George ! Sinjin is so excited, he thinks this means Santa is coming today! Sinjin said the funniest thing in church yesterday. He is in to money right now, and he finds it all over the place. He took the empty gum case out of the church bag and was using it as his "wallet". He asked Thane for some money to put in it, and when Thane said he didn't have any, Sinjin said "Why, Mommy doesn't let you have any money?" It was all Thane could do to not burst! He was laughing so hard he was crying and turning bright red!
Monday, December 15, 2008
It's Snowing!
Posted by Unknown at 11:18 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Pierson was loving the snow too! how fun! I did not get an e-mail from you. You can try e-mailing me again or give me a call anytime.
My children were loving the snow too! It really makes it feel more Christmasy don't you think?! Cute Sinjin with his money!
I went to Fossil Ridge yesterday at lunchtime and all the kids had their faces pressed up against the front doors looking at the snow. The counselor had to come break everybody up...it was hilarious! So fun to see the snow in St. George!
I can't believe it was snowing down there. It's so flippin cold up here that I wanted to go down to st. george to defrost...but apparently it's freezing down there to. That's hilarious was Sinjin said to your husband
Post a Comment