Sunday, March 9, 2014

Easter Sunday 2013

We always have some new Easter Duds on Easter Sunday, so of course I needed some pictures to document the fact that sometimes I do try :)

Sinjin

I thought this was the best family pic, until I saw Thane's face. Ha Ha!

This isn't edited, so it's kind of dark, but a much better face :)

Ugh, I should have edited these.

Kade

Tait

Tiernan

Amara and Tiernan

The girls.

The boys.




Amara


It's a tradition to color Easter Eggs with the Walters. It just wouldn't be the same without them.
Tiernan, Lydia, Amara and Audrey.










Sinjin


Recreating a picture from the year before :)

Those are not Christine's fingers, those are her mom's. Ha Ha!



Kade is sweating so much from running around outside. Cute little boy. What a good brother Tait is for helping him dye his eggs.



Tiernan Flipping.


Sinjin took a long time making sure each egg was perfect.

Isaac's creations.


0 comments: