Sunday, March 9, 2014

Averie Get's Married April 2013

Averie is my niece and one of my most favorite human beings. She truly is the most pure, unselfish, kind hearted persons I've ever met. Anyone who knows her, knows I'm truthing (that's what my kids say when they are telling the truth). I had the privilege to teach preschool with her for a year and we had so much fun. One sad fact about me. I moved away for about 8 years and fell out of regular contact with most of my family. Which makes me really sad. I feel like my kids don't know their cousins and 2nd cousins well enough. There is a disconnect between them and I am so sad about that. Life get's in the way. And I don't like that one bit. It's nice to be living back up north closer to family. Family is to be cherished.

Anyway, now that that is out of the way, let's get on with the fun pictures.

This is my Sister Jilane, holding my Great Niece Elianna, and my Great Neiece Naomi with her mommy (my niece) Ashly. Beautiful!


My niece Chandler, Elianna and Chandlier's baby Finn. Chandler is my niece too.

Averie and Chaunsey

I didn't get a great "normal" picture of the two of them, but aren't they so beautiful!?




Court, Finn and Chandlier.

Mike (Ashly's husband) My dad, Charlie and my Uncle John (my mothers brother). My dad gives everyone lessons, everywhere he goes.

The Temple is truly a place of love and beauty. Draper Temple.

Another Niece (Averie's Sister) Afton with her husband and "Irish Twins".


0 comments: