I realize that these pictures are blurry, and out of focus, but I just had to share them. They are too funny not to~! Especially this one of Sinjin flinching, Ha Ha!
Now for Tiernan. She is a really good soccer player. She is great in every position. She is fast and aggressive. Way to go Tiernan!
We love soccer and I love being a soccer mom!
Sinjin is a little spit fire when it comes to getting the ball. He is one quick little dude.
Our Goalie Coaches, I think they are a little bored.
Kade wanted to get out there and play too!
Sinjin, the goal keeper, not his favorite job. It's rare when the boys make it down to that side of the field. That's daddy helping him out.
Here he is saving the day . . .
. . . then getting the ball back out there!
There is also a lot of standing around a pacing when you are a defender.
Now for Tiernan. She is a really good soccer player. She is great in every position. She is fast and aggressive. Way to go Tiernan!
Look at that face! Ha Ha~!
We love soccer and I love being a soccer mom!
Here is Tait's team. They were a great team even though they didn't win very often, they worked hard and never gave up!
Here is Tait, number 35, jumping high to trap a ball.
Kade loves watching his big brother and helping daddy clap!
One of his most proud moments, saving the ball from going out with a bicycle kick!
Writing a thank you note to the coach for a job well done.

0 comments:
Post a Comment