My sweet husband and kids have so much fun making me breakfast in bed and chocolate covered strawberries every year for my birthday and mothers day. It's better than any gift, ever.
There are not many pictures this day, I don't like pictures of myself, so you'll have to just be ok with seeing my arm here ;)
Being a mother is the best thing that Heavenly Father has ever blessed me with. I am so thankful for and blessed by my children every day. I live and die for them. They are my joy.
There are not many pictures this day, I don't like pictures of myself, so you'll have to just be ok with seeing my arm here ;)
Being a mother is the best thing that Heavenly Father has ever blessed me with. I am so thankful for and blessed by my children every day. I live and die for them. They are my joy.

0 comments:
Post a Comment