Sinjin:
S- Smart
I- Industrious
N- Nice to everyone
J- Joyful
I- Instinctive
N- Never gives up
We love him so much and are so glad that he is a part of our family.
Breakfast Pastry in bed, our Birthday tradition.
Sinjin loves Angry Birds so we decided to make them a part of his birthday party. We found primary colored balls and drew the birds faces on them.
Then we got green balloons and made them the pigs.
I made some fun cupcake toppers and cupcake wrappers.
And then made a small cake just for Sinjin.
Found some fun Angry Bird chew toys for dogs and made a fun banner and toppers for goody bags.
And the prince was pleased~!
We made some towers with the pigs on them out of cardboard boxes for the kids to throw the angry bird balls at and played a life sized version of the game.
Present time!
I think he likes money!
He's a crazy head!
Make a wish!
Then we had the kids run back and forth from one side of the yard to the other and the other kids tried to hit them with the Angry Birds Balls.
Kade had fun cleaning off the plates.

0 comments:
Post a Comment