Tait, Tiernan, Amara and Sinjin love soccer! They go out and play it with each other almost every day. We had a lot of fun this season. Here are some of the highlights of the games that I actually remembered to bring my camera to! Ha!
Here is Sinjin (Kindergartener) running for the ball...
Here is Sinjin (Kindergartener) running for the ball...
and kicking it!
Throwing the ball back in.
Go Sinjin Go!!
I know you can't see him here, but he is the one that just kicked the ball!
And he made a GOAL!!!
Here is Tait's team defending the goal from a penalty kick. I thought it was so funny!! Hmmm, why do they have their hands there!?
Here is Amara in the light blue shorts. She is one quick little girl. She has fun out running all the kids on the field and she is a sure spitfire! Don't mess with her on the field ;)
Amara's team giving a cheer after the game! They won!
Tiernan played also, but the only game I could make it to got rained out :( I don't have any pictures of her playing, but she is one great little soccer player too! She usually plays forward and she is learning to get aggressive. I'm so grateful my kids like soccer. It's really fun for us to support each other and cheer!
Throwing the ball back in.
I know you can't see him here, but he is the one that just kicked the ball!
And he made a GOAL!!!
Here is Tait's team defending the goal from a penalty kick. I thought it was so funny!! Hmmm, why do they have their hands there!?
Tait plays defender, and is great at it. It's his favorite position. Here he is stopping a ball. He always has his tongue pushing his lips out, I think when he bites his tongue for the first time, it will be his last time too! He'll learn that's not the best thing to do!
Throwing it back in.Here is Amara in the light blue shorts. She is one quick little girl. She has fun out running all the kids on the field and she is a sure spitfire! Don't mess with her on the field ;)
Amara's team giving a cheer after the game! They won!
Tiernan played also, but the only game I could make it to got rained out :( I don't have any pictures of her playing, but she is one great little soccer player too! She usually plays forward and she is learning to get aggressive. I'm so grateful my kids like soccer. It's really fun for us to support each other and cheer!

0 comments:
Post a Comment