Sunday, November 13, 2011

Sinjin's quirks.

I just had to post this pic I took of Sinjin when he wasn't looking. He is so quirky! We love him so much. After school he gets out his book and homework but he just can't sit still.  He is bouncing up and down as he does his math, writes one spelling word then has to spin around, hang upside down while reading his book as he sings the words out loud to his own made up tune!  I think after a full day of being good and listening to the teacher, he is ready to let out all his energy, and I get to witness it every day!  He is such a fun person to be around.  He is always singing, running, sword fighting, spinning, wrestling, laughing, talking loudly (so he can be heard over the other kids), throwing, kicking a ball, and much much more!  But then you catch him is his quiet moments and he is such a sweet heart.  Coloring, painting, folding paper, rocking Kade to sleep, sitting on my lap, playing with my hair, helping others and much much more.  I just loved this picture so much, it deserved it's own post.

1 comments:

Melanie and Curtis said...

That is so cute! I loved reading everything he does! These things remind me of Evey. She is so busy as well!