Sunday, November 13, 2011

Annette's 35! And some fun family pictures.

So, let's start with the worst picture first. That way we can get it over with and move on!  My sweet family woke me up with breakfast in bed and presents.  Do not click on the picture to make it bigger! LOL!
Yummy Belgian waffles and chocolate covered strawberries!  Yes, that candle say's 8, it's all we had apparently.
I love to take pictures, so for my birthday, my family allowed me to drive around and have some fun.  These pictures are SOOC (strait out of camera) no editing.



I love spring flowers.




 We also had a lot of fun (well sort of) TRYING to take family pictures...





 For Saint Patricks Day, Amara left a little note in her shoes for the Leprechauns!  It say's: Dear Lepheroan, Welcome, to, the, Shoo, home, ingoy, your, self, intel, you, her, scwing, run
!
Ha ha!  She is so cute!  What she means is: "Dear Leprechaun, Welcome to the shoe home.  Enjoy yourself until you hear squeaking, RUN!"  Their beds squeak, so that means they will be waking up.  LOL!  I love her!

0 comments: