Monday, June 22, 2009

Baptism and Temple

We had the privilege of going to our friends daughters baptism a few Saturday's ago. It was so much fun staying with them in Herriman. After the baptism we went to the Oquirrh Mountain Temple Open House. It was amazing to take my children there. They had never been inside a temple before. It was so beautiful. Their favorite part was the baptismal font. They were so well behaved, I was so proud of them. Afterward we went to Audreys dance recital, so it was a very full day! While we were there, Jared made yummy ribs (I had never tried them before, they were really good!)

Audrey with her cake and gifts from friends
Audrey just HAD to eat her face off the cake!
Here we are outside the temple.

2 comments:

Melanie and Curtis said...

How cool that you got to take your children through a brand new temple. There is such a spirit there. I love your family picture in front of the temple..such a cool angle!

JaredChristineWalter said...

hey I don't have cool pictures of Audrey and her cake...can you send me some?