Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Activity Days girls visit the Temple



It was a lot of fun to go to the Temple grounds with the girls! The leaders asked me if I would come and take pictures of the girls. They are going to mount them on boards to decorate their rooms. These girls are so beautiful! They are full of happiness and life!

4 comments:

Tonya said...

love the updates! Can't wait to see the pics of the girls. the one of Tiernan is SO gorgeous. thanks for doing that for the girls. they don't even know how lucky they are.

Melanie and Curtis said...

Annette, you are so awesome at what you do! The picture of Tiernan is beautiful and precious. I love that girl and what a treasure that will be for her to save! Thanks for sharing!

Lyndsi said...

I'm always so impressed with not only your great talent, but your willingness to use it to help and serve others. Truly, what a special keepsake for these girls and Tiernan is so sweet and beautiful.

P.S. Thank you for being so kind to me on my bday. I am blessed to count you as a friend. :)

Josie said...

LOVE what you did with the photo of Tiernan. That is so beautiful and precious. You are so good to do that! How special!