Tiernan started complaining about headaches at school, and when I asked her if she liked to read, she said, "No, because that's when I get headaches". So, we asked her teacher what she thought, and she told us to take her to the Optometrist. He found out that she was Far Sighted. He said the glasses would help her eyes relax and help her headaches go away. So off to Costco we went (we couldn't afford the ones at the eye doctor, although we wanted them really badly!). Tiernan was so excited to find out that they had a similar pair there, and we ordered them. The lady said, they will be done in about 2 weeks or less. Well she could have just torn Tiernan's heart out of her chest, because Tiernan wanted to have them right then! Well today we went to pick them up. They sized them to fit her perfectly, and gave her the High School Musical case they came with, and she has been on Cloud 9 ever since. Doesn't she look so cute, and smart?


She was sick of me taking pictures... That's why her face looks like this!
Thursday, March 5, 2009
Tiernan got GLASSES!
Posted by Unknown at 7:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I love the last picture of her! She does look really cute and studious. What a sweet girl!
She does look cute and smart!
She looks so cute.
Tiernan, I love your glasses! They look so good on you! I remember a long time ago I wanted glasses so bad that I bought fake ones because I wanted to look cool and smart!! So I'm jealous! I'm a little disappointed that you didn't get Harry Potter style though.
Love Aunt Megan
Post a Comment