This is Amara with one of her "BFF's", Emery. The are "totally" talking like tween girls now. It's sad that they try to grow up so fast, but it's the cutest thing ever. Amara got to play with Elle and Emery today (a very special treat for her) and she said "I get to play with my 2 BFF's today, and they do to because I am their BFF!" Anyway, they love to bring in "flowers" for me, and I thought it would be fun to get a picture of them. I love weeds, my children give them to me as presents all the time. I love that they think of me when the see a weed :) Oh sorry, FLOWER!
They also found these cool little leaves and noticed that they were in the shape of a heart.This is why my kids come in crying when they play in the sand, they don't understand that when they pick the sand up, it will "BLOW IN YOUR EYES!!!"
Friday, March 6, 2009
BFF's
Posted by Unknown at 5:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
SO cute. I loved how their faces are in the background. That was a great moment to capture. I'm glad that our little girls are such good friends!
Post a Comment