The other day we were on our way to the preschool after Amara’s kindergarten day (she hates Wednesday’s because of it) and she said, “Mom, did you know everything in our world is made out of sticks?” This is just one of the very many “deep” things Amara comes up with daily.
I said “Really!”
She said “Yeah! Look at all the light poles, the bridge, and to make letters, you need sticks!” (This is when I realized she was talking about lines, not literally sticks!) “To make an A all you need is 3 sticks!” “Jesus was smart to do that, huh mom?”
I know these pictures are late, but this is our Valentines Day Tradition... These were only for MOM!

3 comments:
Amara, you are so sweet. I love to hear about your thoughts...and YUM..I just want to grab one of those delicious looking strawberries right now. I need to have that tradition!
Your daughter is so cute! I love the things that our children say! That was a lot of stawberries! I think I could've eaten them all in 10 minutes! Yummie!
-April
Those strawberries look so good!
I love the things kids say when they come home from school and they have learned something new.
Post a Comment