Silly Kids! Tait had already carved a pumpkin at his friend Carters B-Day party, so he just went around helping out his little brother and sisters. Tait talked Sinjin into wanting a pirate etching on his pumpkin, so of course, I did it! Does it even look like a pirate? I know their not the best pictures, but we had fun. It's my favorite part of Halloween time!
Thursday, October 30, 2008
Pumpkin Carving
Posted by Unknown at 1:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
How fun!
This year we made haunted house.Keep an eye out for it on my blog.
I do want your salsa?
i love that part of halloween too! what happened to your daughters arm?
Tiernan fell of the bunk bed and we thought she broke her elbow. We still don't know for sure, because elbows are hard to see breaks in. She is using it just fine now though.
Cute pumpkins! I love the one on Tait's head.
Post a Comment