Monday, October 27, 2008

I was Tagged...

I've been tagged by my friend Tonya...I'm supposed to post the 4th picture from my 4th photo directory and tell about it. So here it is:

This is a picture of us in March 2006 while we were visiting my Sister Lisa in California. She lives in Atascadero, and we drove up to visit Hurst Castle. It was freezing cold the whole time we were visiting her, but it finally warmed up enough that day so we could take off our jackets. After visiting Hurst Castle, we went to see the sea lions on the beach. It was fun, we need to do it again!





I now tag Erica, Shelly, Molly, Jilane...and whoever else reads this. Thanks Tonya, that was fun.

1 comments:

Gardner's said...

Such a cute blog! I love the celebrity morph! I totally see the resemblance! I love yard sales too but so many football games on saturday mornings. I'm calling you the first sat i can go!
Jodi