Here we are on Halloween! Sinjin decided he wanted to be spiderman this time instead of a doctor. Tait and Tiernan are old enough to go out on their own in our neighbor hood now, so there are not many pictures of them. We just would slow them down!!Here we are at our good friends the Jesienouski's house. They had a big Halloween Bash! It was so fun, they had a lot of goodies, and fun pop that was called things like "Truth Serum", "Witches Brew" etc. They had crafts for the kids and lots of games.
One of our neighbor's son's really likes Halloween! He worked at the Halloween store just to trade for decorations and costumes! Their house was really scary! It was a favorite place for all of St George because there were a lot of cars and visitors.
Here our neighbors sister and husband was passing out candy for them and the guy had a gorilla mask on and would jump out and scare the kids! Sinjin just looked at him like he was an idiot!I had to get a picture of all of the princesses at the Lindsey's House waiting for candy!
Isn't she the cutest kitten you've ever seen!?
Hello!? Are you in there?
Monday, November 3, 2008
H-A-DOUBLE L- O- W- DOUBLE E- N Spells Halloween!
Posted by Unknown at 10:55 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Fun times! I missed seeing the really scary house I've heard alot about.
How fun!
By the way I am going private.
Cute kids and that house is scary. I am maybe glad we weren't here for Halloween.
Post a Comment