Monday, September 29, 2008

Hangin' Out

Here are some pics of Tiernan and Sinjin with their friends Caden, and Ella. Isn't it cute that they are friends and not the same gender? Maybe we will be inlaw's someday Melanie and Curtis???!!! Anyway, they wanted to paint, and I didn't want to clean up a mess, so we compromised and decided that they could paint with water outside on the block wall and the sidewalk. They had a blast! Caden drew a self portrait!



Thane came home from work to find us at reading time, he couldn't resist taking a picture. This is a normal evening for us though. We try to read at least 30 min a night. The kids can earn tickets at school for how many minutes they read and buy things at school with them.

2 comments:

Melanie and Curtis said...

I love that our kids are such great friends! It would be great if we became in-laws. Let's plan on doing that. Our children would have it made! It's fun to see what my kids do over there. Caden's self portrait is great!

Kena said...

Very creative! I might have to use your idea.