i like the acid or the dark acid
I like the last one.I like to see their faces.
Annette, I LOVE these! My favorite is the last one in the regular finish. I would love to put this picture in her room. Great job!
dark acid and antique. How cute, I love those!
Annette,These are so cute. I like the Black and White one at the bottom (2nd to last). What a fun way to capture the moment! Can I get a copy?
Post a Comment
5 comments:
i like the acid or the dark acid
I like the last one.I like to see their faces.
Annette, I LOVE these! My favorite is the last one in the regular finish. I would love to put this picture in her room. Great job!
dark acid and antique. How cute, I love those!
Annette,
These are so cute. I like the Black and White one at the bottom (2nd to last). What a fun way to capture the moment! Can I get a copy?
Post a Comment