Friday, October 3, 2008

OOOOPS!

Your going to laugh at this!

I did a load of laundry today without any laundry in the washing machine!!!

I added the soap and fabric softner, and didn't add the clothes!!!

I went to switch the laundry and I couldn't figure out where the clothes went. I looked in the dryer and they weren't in there! I thought maybe Thane came home and did it for me, but no, he has been working all day! I seriosly couldn't figure it out! Then I realized what I had done!!!

Now don't you feel better about yourself?

4 comments:

Lyndsi said...

Well, now you have a clean washer!! Thanks for sharing - it made me smile. :)

Kellie Larsen said...

lol! I have done that before!

Tonya said...

I love that you make a mistake once in a while..it's good for SuperWoman to show her human side once in a while. :)Love ya!

erika said...

Don't worry everybody does something silly at times.