High School Tag!!
--The song Unchained Melody has been my favorite song ever since the movie "Ghost" came out when I was a freshman in High School. That's why it's the first song on my play list on my blog.
1. Did you date someone from your school? Yes, I won't admit who!
2. What kind of car did you drive? A 1976 Toyota Corrolla and then a Red Eagle hatchback
4. Were you a party animal? I was always dancing, but I went to all the stuff I was invited to!
5. Were you considered a flirt? I dunno!
6. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? Yes Chior, that was my favorite subject! We went on a tour to California for a competition, and we had so much fun. We were able to go to the San Diego Temple and sing on the temple grounds. SHHHHHHHHH, my teacher would get in trouble if anyone knew!
7. Were you a nerd? I would say that I was average
8. Were you on any varsity teams? No, I did play JV Volleyball though!
9. Did you get suspended/expelled? Nope
10. Can you still sing the fight song? I don't remember it, we had a beat everyone would stomp and clap that I can do!
11. Who were your favorite teachers? Mr. I don't remember, but he taught Human Biology. He would test your brain to see which side you were dominant and then teach you according to your learning style.
12. Where did you sit during lunch? In the hallway eating a snickers bar and a pop! I know I'm really healthy.
13. What was your school's full name? American Fork High School
14. School mascot? CAVEMEN, cool huh?
15. Did you go to Homecoming and who with? No, I was asked once, and I very selfishly turned him down because I was asked to go on a regular date with someone else. I never was asked to another Homecoming since, although I did go to all the other dances. I was cursed by the Homecoming witch.
16. If you could go back and do it again, would you? I love how things ended up, if you always look back, you'll never see what's in front of you.
17. What do you remember most about graduation? All of my friends and family being there to support me.
18. Where did you go senior skip day? I don't remember having a Senior Skip day
19. Were you in any clubs? NO
20. Have you gained some weight since then? Ummm.... a few pounds HA HA
21. Who was your prom date? Jeremy, he was sooooo sweet! He brought me flowers the next day, but I was at dance, of course. He kept trying to come over and see me and I was never home, so he thought I was ignoring him, and didn't really talk to me very much after that. Sorry Jeremy, it wasn't my intention at all.
22. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion? It's already way past! And no, I didn't go. I was better friends with kids older and younger than me.
I tag- everyone reading this! I want to know what everyone was like- NO LIES! We are all adults now and it's in the past :)
CAVEMEN RULE!!!
Tuesday, August 12, 2008
What were you like in High School?
Posted by Unknown at 12:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Guess who?THis is Erika from High school.Do you remeber me?Anyway I ran into Shellie at the store Yesterday.Its good to see you & hear from you.Wow! I can't believe you have 4 kids & live st.George.I would like to keep in touch now.Here is my blog info crazycampbell.blogspot.com Hope to hear from you soon.Is it okay to add you to my list of bloggers?
Hi Erika!!!!!!
I can't believe it, so many of my old friends have contacted me this week! You can add me to your list, can I add you to mine?
Post a Comment