Friday, August 1, 2008

Memories of Me!

1.As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn’t matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and
see how many people leave a memory about you.


It’s actually pretty
funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I’ll assume
you’re playing the game and I’ll come to your blog and leave one about
you. If you don’t want to play on your blog, or if you don’t have a
blog, I’ll leave my memory of you in my comments.

Can’t wait to see what memories you have of me!

3 comments:

So many blogs..too little time said...

okay, let me think of the many...

When you lived with us and you taught me how to do my hair and dance...

when you cut your knee so bad and you told me to run and get help...

Fun times Annette:)

shellie said...

i remember sitting in your living room in the house that was across the train tracks in AF and you showed me your brothers name on Mr. Big's album....i thought you had the coolest brother ever.

and i remember flying off the freeway in that snow storm/blizzard on our way to a girls choice dance....scary.

Lyndsi said...

Annette - Thanks for your kind memories you left on my blog. It's funny because my first memory of you is also when you were new in the ward and Sinjin was tiny and I thought how great you were with your first baby, only to find out he was number four!! You looked so pretty and young and you still do! You have always impressed me with your love for children and the way you can accomplish so much. I'm so happy to know you and your family. You are all so special!!