Our friends, have a mother that buys a pool every year, then either gives it away or throws it away, and I said "Give it to us if she's going to throw it away!!" So when they went up to visit her, they brought it back with them. WHAT A LIFE SAVER! Thank you so much Tonya's Mom!! (Sorry I don't know your name) You have given my kids a great memory.
We went out to the garden to do some work on Saturday and our little dwarf peach tree had produced 4 big peaches! I can't believe how little it is and how big the fruit turned out. We can't wait until it grows bigger so we can have more peaches. Also is a picture of me by the tomato plants that we grew. They are huge!!
Thursday, July 31, 2008
Pool and Play
Posted by Unknown at 1:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Looks like the kids are having a blast! I will pass your sentiments on to my mom..her name is Dawn...I'm sure she'll be glad to see the kids getting so much pleasure from it. I hope you take some time to float too! See you in about a week.
You have such a cute family! Do you mind if I add you to my list?
Kena
Post a Comment