Here are some of the newest photo shoots I have done! Tell me what you think...
www.littlegemsphoto.com/Brooks_Engagement
www.littlegemsphoto.com/Brooks_Bridals
I've also updated some of by galleries on my web site. I am adding some new pages by Monday afternoon including Bridals and gift certificates. Keep checking back for details...
I am also starting a new digital photography web site to help people learn how to use their cameras, take great pictures, edit their pictures and digitally make collages and scrapbook pages. Let me know what you would like to learn and I will make sure to add it to my site. I would love to learn the most common questions to help people. We will be adding Google Ad Sense to the site to help our financial situation, so click on the ads too!!!
The web address is
www.Digital-Photography-How-To.com
and remember I just started making it so it only has a few pages so far. I will be adding images and video of my computer to make it easier to follow the tutorials. Thanks for helping me out!!
Love, Annette
Sunday, June 22, 2008
New Photo Shoots!
Posted by Unknown at 2:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
you are an awesome photographer! i wish i lived closer to you so you can take mine and brysons pictures.
Girl..you are good! Where were you when I was young and gorgeous? I told you my wedding photo fiasco, didn't I? Anyway, pencil me in for when Taylor gets married...oh, about 2020. You'll make a fortune off me because I wanted to buy prints of every shot and I don't even know that girl!?!
Post a Comment