I dyed my hair back to it’s original color. I think it makes me look older, but I am still trying to get used to it.
My cousin's (The Mattson's) came down to Saint George and invited me to go to Les Misrables. It was sooooooooo good. I was expecting a "play quality" performance, but it was better than the one I saw in Salt Lake City many years ago from the original cast. Thanks again for inviting me, I wished I was back on stage dancing again.
Sinjin is Potty Trained Finally!!!
He is really excited to wear his “Cars”, “Mickey Mouse”, “Thomas the Train”, and “Spiderman” underwear. He is talking to good now and getting easier to understand every day. He took a while to start talking, but he had his own language that we understood.
Tiernan has a loose tooth and as I am typing, she is locking Daddy out of the office and hiding from him so he won’t pull it out. OH NO!! He got in and is pinning her to the couch!!! She won’t open her mouth, and he is saying “Okay, do you want me to pull it soft or hard?” She is saying really, really, really, soft! If he gets it out we’ll post a picture later!!
Daddy and Sinjin Hangin out on a Sunday!
Sunday, June 22, 2008
Posted by Unknown at 4:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
cute hair. You don't look old.
you look just like you did in high school, i swear.
You updated again - good for you! I think your hair looks really good when I saw you at the pool for the ward party. Your hair always looks cute though. Don't you love these blogs?
Wow..great job with the blog! Yes, you definitely look older with this new cute hair...about 20 instead of 19. I love that you put pics of you on your blog. I'm still trying to be better about putting any pics on. You are totally awesome! Good luck with all your stuff!
wow annette, you haven't changed a bit! you look great, and congrats on such a cute family!
nancy (shellie's cousin)
Post a Comment