Sunday, February 10, 2013

July 4th 2011- Parade and Fireworks

We actually went to a parade. It's a miracle, cause Thane hates them. I like parades, but I hate the crowds. Saint George's crowd wasn't that bad because all the sane people get the heck out of there in the summer when they can. Not us, we LOVE melting in the heat.(sarcastic tone implied)

The main reason we went to the parade was so that the kids could march with their school.  The thought they were the "Bee's Knees".

If you look closely, you can see them in the back there....
Best Picture Ever, they are all smiling.  Miracle.
Kade really liked this part...
Yes, his shirt say's "I'm made in America". True story.
And the end of the most exciting parade in history. (sarcastic tone again)
I love my kids.
Of course we had to make these awesome strawberries.  So yummy.

"Whoa, that's bright"
The best place to watch the fireworks from, Foremaster Ridge.

Our family, mad we look hot, or sunburned, or both.
The Plett's, including Tiernan
I had fun with my slow shutter speed.














0 comments: